Payment by QR code PRO
Payment by QR code.
By paying with a QR code, you make it easier for your customers to enter a payment order. The customer simply scans the QR code with his mobile phone and this fills in his payment details in electronic banking.
The module only works with CZK in Czech banks and EUR payments within the European Union, except for SK banks.
By paying with a QR code, you make it easier for your customers to enter a payment order. The customer simply scans the QR code with his mobile phone and this fills in his payment details in electronic banking. This not only saves time, but also eliminates the possibility of data errors.
If you already have the Lite version of "ps8mod_qrpay" installed, the module will transfer data from the Lite version to the new "ps8mod_qrpaypro" during installation.
Only then can you uninstall the old Lite module "ps8mod_qrpay".
In the module it is possible to set:
- active saved settings
- identification name (the name by which you recognize the setting)
- eshop (you can create a separate rule for each eshop)
- currency (you can create a separate rule for each e-shop)
- payment method (choosing a payment method ensures that code for other modules is not generated)
- due date (after this date the order will be cancelled)
- history retention date (after this date, the record will be deleted from the database and the QR code will be saved)
- IBAN (your IBAN bank code)
- recipient name
- instant payment
- custom URL address
- the number of days after which the failed payment should be retried
- KS (constant symbol)
- SS (specific symbol)
- VS (variable symbol according to order id, or order reference or invoice number, suitable for example after automatic matching of payments)
- own text (this text will be displayed to the customer as a message in a QR code)
- custom text above the displayed QR code
- custom text below the displayed QR code
- QR code size
- preview (is immediately visible for review by scanning in your banking application)
- location in the email template (above, below the email or custom location)
- possibility to choose in which emails the QR code will be sent
- list of saved QR payments
- the possibility of placing a QR payment in the email template
- option to show / hide columns in the list of saved QR payment settings
The module displays the generated QR code on the order confirmation page and is also sent to the customer in the order confirmation email.
Modu doesn't use any third-party tools and doesn't even connect anywhere outside the e-shop.
Stored information is automatically deleted after the expiration date.